So I met with a few of the shareholders for a General Meeting of the webshow and I must admit not all members were present but there was some concern. So Below you will find some of the things that were voted on and the future of the show including how we will return to the air and how often we broadcast and the Co-hosts. So read on dear followers and listeners and PLEASE provide feedback on what you think. You the listeners carry alot of weight with the board members so all your emails, posts and comments are relayed to them. Here is what the voting came down to….
Keep Show Name
- Show name will be changed and Announced Soon to shorter more memorable name.
- Keeping this blog, just Re-Branding the Name of it and show
- Press Releases for blog, show, and Re-branding and Guests
- Marketing, Marketing, Marketing
- Work broadcasts for either Blogtalkradio(paid), Talkshoe (free), Ustream (audio only?)
- Schedule More Guest Interviews and Musical Guests
- Re-Brand and Re-Build Website and Press Release it.
- Find Interns to work on show, help and give them a part in it.
- More Contests, Swag, Giveaways
- Models MUST be Male (for ladies) and Female (for Men)
- Bring in more Bloggers to add to Blog Content. (Intern’s, Celebrities etc)
- Go Mobile (we have)
- More Focused Show Focus on Independents, but stick with entertainment, Gaming, Film, Music
- Purchase a Shorter Domain Name (Done Press Release Coming)
- More Networking and Cross Promotion.
- First few shows Should be 1x or 2x a month for first 3 months, then move bi-weekly for 3 months, then weekly forever after that.
- More Cliffhangers…( We still don’t like the idea of suspending an intern off a cliff and having callers decide if we cut the rope or not and have to tune in next time to see what happens.)
- Everyone involved must sign a contract of some sort stipulating length of service and dedication.
- More affiliates covering Conventions, Fairs etc across the Planet.
- More Fashion for Men and Women.
- Bring Back the Crazy (i.e what would you do for $1 type stuff)
- Add message base to website for comments via Skype.
- More Promo’s and Ad’s involving listeners, viewers and celebrities.
- Talk Panel Must consist of Main host and 2-5 more consisting of 3 Women, 2 men plus Host
Ok everyone please voice your comments and feedback NOW…